Thursday, June 11, 2015

1000 challenge




I decided to rehearse the challenge by myself. Here is my trial challenge.
And I made some mistakes during this challenge. I am planning to establish a better strategy for the next time.
I woke up in the morning, and didn’t think that I was starting the challenge. I just did it because I wanted to eat breakfast and didn’t wanted to cook and I started my 1000yen challenge. I was unprepared and I would like to tell you how I made myself miserable.
To be honest, I was very confident of myself, and I believed that I would do well in challenge, even spare some yen, and be full and healthy…
Truth is it didn’t go the way I expected.
In the morning, I went to the convenient store and bought breakfast, lunch and dinner all together which was a huge mistake. They all cost me 818 yen and 5 minutes. So only in 5 minutes, I spent 81.8 percent of my challenge money.
 I was planning to buy coffee or snacks but, it was not very clever of me to spend all the money at once, so no coffee for me… I left with 182 yen.
Breakfast was a nice soft, mushi-cheese cake 90yen and 329 kcal with 7, 2 g protein. I am a cake girl who can eat cake for breakfast and be happy. No vegetable or fruit intake for breakfast that was a negative side of my breakfast, but there were other options for breakfast I should consider next time. This is my chose of yummy breakfast.
I was busy enough during the day so that I wouldn’t be thinking much about food, but the challenge made me think more about my meals. My lunch was a healthy cold pasta salad with feta cheese. Well 2 meals with cheese, I am not good at choosing variety… I should consider that also.
It was 392 kcal… I was visually satisfied but I could have easily eaten more, or bought some snacks…
I got back to work after lunch. I did a little math. I spent 818 yen, bought food enough for 1202kcal. It wasn’t enough, I did wrong… and I didn’t have much money left to be healthy and full… I did wrong at buying all together, I did wrong with the calories also, and I didn’t have enough many to save the day.
At 5pm I found myself face to face with donuts.
I bought one for 100 yen and for 348 kcal. I have a good number for calories but, what about my health? I felt such a failure. Left with 82 yen.
I bought a heavy dinner so that I wouldn’t need to eat afterwards. I planned to make dinner the last food of the day. A least that was as planned. After dinner, I didn’t eat anything.

Dinner was around 8pm, rice with shrimp and cheese béchamel sauce. 481 kcal. Cheese for every meal, I didn’t notice that until I wrote about it.
In total spent was 918yen.
Total calories 1550 kcal. With a little amount of vegetables thanks to my pasta salad.
I am not happy with the results. This was a trial. I feel like I failed. As you understand I will try again. I just lost a small battle. I don’t give up.
Cheers,
Ece




No comments:

Post a Comment